Sustainability Regulations: Mitigating Climate Change Risk
As ESG continues its rise to the mainstream, regulators are responding with new rules, with both the EU and Monetary Authority Singapore recently issuing new rules and guidelines that should be adhered to.
With sustainability now at the leading edge of global concerns, regulators are responding with a raft of new rules, regulations and guidance that apply both to the investment community and to the underlying businesses themselves.
In this e-Book, we provide an update on the latest regulatory news in the ESG world introduced by the following regulatory bodies:
- Monetary Authority Singapore
- European Fund and Asset Management Association
- European Supervisory Authorities
- Central Bank of Ireland
- French and Dutch financial market authorities
- The Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
- Autorite Des Marches Financiers
- Malta Financial Services Authority
Download the e-book by filling out the Form below.