Over recent years, ESG data collection and reporting have become increasingly popular in the private markets. The evolution of this trend is for ESG performance comparison metrics against a peer group.
We have been collecting, verifying and examining private market ESG data since 2019. This places us in a unique position to offer the market’s first private market verified ESG database for benchmarking performance: ESG DaaS Platform.
Our DaaS solution consists of four elements and is available exclusively to our ESG clients.
Our Four ESG DaaS Solutions:
- Anonymized private market dataset, spanning the globe, that has been independently verified by our experts
- Receive insights regarding relative performance on individual ESG metrics per sector
- Apex ESG advisory services, with expert recommendations tailored to individual companies, will bring the added value of comparisons versus sector peers via our verified benchmarking
- Identify areas of under-performance to address and areas of over-performance to promote
- Aggregated and anonymized research on the state of play and progress with verified ESG data in the private markets
- From the ground up, drive market understanding and positive change, with insights to global best practice
- Clients that use Apex for reporting ESG and financial data will have first access to forthcoming analysis on verified relationships between ESG and financial performance
Why Work With Us?
- World’s first: pioneering verified private market ESG benchmarking
- Data verification: every key data point has been reviewed and approved through our rigorous quality assurance program that requires the original source material
- Significant data pool: four years verifying and analysing ESG data across 1,500+ private market investments
- Expansion: more granular benchmarking across and sub-industry, geography and size to come
- Qualitative and quantitative benchmarking: beyond just numbers, benchmarking of policies and practices