Our experienced Insurance fund product team provide the broadest range solutions to insurance fund clients including insurance-linked securities (“ILS”) funds. Our services include insurance fund accounting, investor services, anti- money laundering (AML), tax compliance, financial reporting and regulatory compliance. All insurance clients can benefit from our ability to deliver tailored solutions offering the stability of a well-known global service provider is unparalleled in the Bermuda market.
- Assistance with regulatory approvals and listing, liaison with professional service providers
- Provision of registered office, Secretary and Directors, statutory filings
- Tailored reporting to meet investor requirements, maintenance of registers, and assistance with tax reporting
Insurance Fund Accounting
- Maintenance of all books and records, valuation advice, business analytics of deals, control of bank accounts, financial statement preparation and audit liaison
- Control and management of bank accounts, review and assistance with cash flow forecasting and cash management
- Ability to manage multi-currency share classes and portfolio, assistance with FX hedging
- Ability to service CatBnods, SideCars, Industry Loss Warranty (ILW) etc.
ESG Ratings, Advisory & Reporting
- Assist managers with ESG health check, ESG investment evaluation, ESG ratings, reporting and benchmarking, Carbon footprint assessment