The European Exchange-Traded funds (ETFs) market has experienced a meteoric rise, growing at approximately 20% a year since the Global Financial Crisis. Recent estimates predict that assets under management (AUM) could triple by the end of the decade. Despite this growth, new entrants face significant barriers to entry. There are significant challenges in the ever changing regulatory landscape as well as the cost of setting up and maintaining ETF infrastructure, including distribution. Our end-to-end ETF offering breaks down those barriers for any new entrants. We will work together with you to identify and provide solutions and best-in-class technologies while our team of experts will manage the complexities of running an ETF for you. Our unique single-source solution meets the requirements of your business including fund administration, depositary and management company and help achieve cost and operational efficiencies.
Why partner with us?
Partner with a single provider who will meet all of your requirements and needs, help you streamline operations and achieve efficiencies.
Industry-specific Knowledge and Support Available 24/7
Get access to our global team of experienced ETF specialists who will provide insights and local support 24/7.
Partner with a provider who understands the complexities of running an ETF and who can provide tailored and scalable solution to ﬁt your legal framework/structure.
Global Service Model
Get access to all major jurisdictions and local teams with knowledge to navigate the regulatory landscape.
Get access to fully connected and ever-evolving technology solution leveraging best-in-class ETF technologies.
- Fund administration
- Depositary services
- UCITS ManCo services
- Corporate secretarial services
- Index provider solutions
- Middle office solutions
- Provision of portfolio management services (if required)
- ETF product structuring
- Provision of fund counsel services
- Prospectus preparations and filing
- Fund regulatory filings
- Dedicated internal legal and compliance team
- Provision of directors for the fund’s board
- Exchange listing and registration in main European markets.
- Authorised participant agreement
- Market maker and AP onboarding
- Primary and secondary market liquidity monitoring
- Experienced sales team
- Broker platform access
- Assist with marketing funds
- 30+ master relationships with Major fund platforms
- An expert team of 20 specialists across Europe raising capital for our clients