Crypto regulatory highlights and developments
We're pleased to release our Crypto eBook highlighting key changes in regulation that took place around the world in 2022 and looks forward to new trends and developments in 2023.
These changes, together with the fact that the rising use of crypto-assets and blockchain technology is creating a financial revolution, have led to a strong increase in rulemaking to better regulate crypto-assets.
This is especially the case in many jurisdictions that saw a sharp increase in retail investors, who invested in those assets, especially crypto-currencies.
Getting up to speed with global crypto regulation. Our eBook includes updates from across the UK, Europe, MENA, America and APAC.
How Apex can help
- Crypto AML & CO Oversight Support Services
- Crypto-assets due diligence services
- Crypto/Virtual asset/ VASP-CASP licensing
- Crypto/ VA and blockchain Training
- VASP/CASP Due Diligence
- Crypto AML business risk assessment templates