Digital Operations Resilience Act
This eBook highlights the Digital Operational Resilience Act (“DORA”) and is the first piece of legislation at the European level addressing the topic of digital operational resilience for financial services.
The proposal seeks to address in an adequate and comprehensive manner digital risks to all financial entities stemming from an increased use of information and communication technology in the provision and consumption of financial services, thereby contributing to the culmination of the potential digital finance in terms of innovation and competition.
In this eBook we highlight:
- What does DORA seek to achieve?
- Which entities fall in scope?
- Which requirements does DORA impose on financial entities falling in scope?
- Which other areas does DORA tackle?
- What should financial entities do now?