Watch On Demand: Improve engagement and performance with values and purpose
Partnered with FS Digital Leadership Forum
Apex Group have partnered with the Digital Leadership Forum to bring a virtual discussion on how to engage a purpose driven audience.
‘80% of customers now consider the experience a company provides to be as important as its products and services, while 66% expect companies to understand their needs and expectations.’
Businesses with a broader purpose are regularly found to outperform those that don’t. It’s those firm’s that effectively communicate an authentic purpose, outside of business objectives and client service, that drive brand equity, loyalty, and enhanced engagement from employees and clients.
How can you establish your firm’s purpose? How do you communicate that purpose to create deeper connections with clients and employees?
Download this session to:
- Hear how leading companies build people-centric strategies through a focus on humanity, purpose, passion, and personality
- Find out why and how communicating purpose is important to financial services clients
- Explore how deeper, more personal connections with your clients can influence positive business outcomes
- Discuss how relationships with clients can improve through the marketed use of language, humour, and design
- Colin Bradley, Dell Technologies
- Dominique Elsey, Hootsuite
- Edward Scotcher, Agility in Mind
If you have any questions, please reach out to our events manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.