On Demand: What does Fundraising Look Like in the New Normal
Join the Apex Virtual Community and download our recent webinar alongside Real Deals. What does fundraising look like in the new normal.
- What did the fundraising market look like pre-COVID-19
- How did the outbreak of the pandemic change the appetite of PE firms to fundraise? Have many processes been delayed and what types of funds have continued with their fundraising efforts?
- How has the pandemic changed the role of placement agents and how they operate?
- In what ways have relationships between GPs and their LPs and placement agents differed? How have travel restrictions affected communications between these parties?
- Post-COVID, what will the fundraising landscape look like?
- What pandemic-induced changes are likely to be maintained once we resume to a pre-COVID working environment?
The Real Deals write up can be viewed here
General Counsel at
Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP
Head of PE Sales Europe
Apex Group Ltd
Asante Capital Group