We understand the needs of the not for profit sector. Our strong foundation in superannuation, coupled with a client base including many industry funds has led us to expand our services to the wider not for profit sector. Our qualified governance professionals can assist you in understanding your governance responsibilities in your sector.
We can help you understand your legislative/regulatory obligations and provide you with compliance services to ensure that you meet all of your obligations.
We can provide advice only; or advice, implementation and maintenance of effective compliance frameworks.
- Review your current Policy and governance documents
- Create and monitor a Compliance Program for your company in accordance with ISO 37301:2021 Compliance Management systems
- Advise on compliance with board member duties and responsibilities
- Perform independent reviews of your compliance framework
- Undertake due diligence of service providers
Risk Management Services
We provide advice and assistance on the implementation and oversight of an effective risk management framework including:
- Development of a Risk Management Framework for your company
- Review of your existing risk management policy/s
- Facilitation of risk workshops
- Independent review of your Risk Management Framework
Face to Face Training
Our team of experienced, qualified trainers regularly provide training to Boards, Executives and staff on a range of governance and compliance matters. We can work with you to provide tailored, flexible face to face and online training on a number of areas including:
- General governance principles
- Board member responsibilities and duties
- Legal responsibilities
- ACNC reporting obligations
- Strategy (including charity purpose and reserving)
- Cyber security
- Risk management
- Organisational culture
- Risk culture
- Privacy and information security
- Conflicts management
We can also work with you to provide company specific training for your employees on your own policies.
Online Training Solution
- Our online solution enables your staff and volunteers to complete policy and legislative training online
- Record and track all completed training and create annual training plans with regular reporting and reviews
- Apple iPad and Android compatible, so you can complete your training anywhere, anytime